Thursday, July 16, 2020

Events, Partys and Contests!

Hello dear Chotopians!
Sorry that I haven't posted in a month. I wanted to tell you some news and whats up in Chotopia!

Party:

I've got some great news for you:
We're having a party on Sunday, July 19th at 7pm Cho-Time! The theme is: Chotopian heroes! Dress yourself as your biggest chotopian hero and win amazing prizes with your outfit!
Looking forward to see y'all at the party!

Agent events:

We had some Agent Events! Our Elite-Agent Megs did a Nicho-Agent event and I did an Agent event where we played Cow Mission! Make sure to join the next agent event! 
What could it be?

Contests:

We had a creative contest: Draw a summer-picture. The winner was: Speedy2!
Congrats and here you see his awesome drawing:
Another contest began: Coins Rain! Make sure to join. The boards are open until July 19th. 
Aaaand, there's a Comic Contest running at the moment! I've already done my entry and I'm showing you how it COULD look like:
I hope you like it:) This contest is also open until July 19th.  You can find the template here


Journalist program:

The Journalist program is open again: Here you can find the guide for the journalist program. Good luck to all participants! 

I hope you're all feeling well. I can't wait to see you on Chotopia





1 comment:

  1. Wowowowo, so many updates in just one post. Summarized into everything important! Lovely (: Keep up this great work!! -Jas

    ReplyDelete

Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat