Thursday, March 12, 2020

NEWS, News, News

Hey chotopians
I hope you're doing great. I do! 
I've got some news for you. 
First of all we had international womens day on sunday and we made a cool picture together
Looks cool, am I right? 
Theeen, a new contest started: Nichos Kingdom.
It ends on March 15th
But don't forget our TV Contest, also ending March 15th. 
Aaaand the winner of the CMV Contest is:
Tamara! 
Yea, it's me and I'm so excited about it :) Do you want to see my video? 

                                 
On Saturday there will be a new agents event: Hide and seek! Be prepared and come to cafestreet at 12PM Cho-Time. I'm so excited!

And tomorrow, there will be a party in Chotopia ! 
Looking forward to see you tomorrow! No excuses :D


And as I wrote in my last post, I will show you my Wardrobe!


Fav Item: Curly blonde hair!
 Fav Item: Grey Anime Mask
 Fav Item: Shirt with stars and winner items
 Fav Item: FIREBOOTS!, Chucks and Striped Pants
 Fav Item: Definitely Butterfly Wings in Every Colour

Fav Item: Headbows, Starsunglasses and bows
Fav Item: CAMERA! (my Baby) 

Thanks for your patience to read that whole thread. It's a huge blogpost this time, due to my working shifts I couldn't really post. And I like to take time to write a new blogpost.
Cya Tomorrow with pictures of our Party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat