Sunday, March 15, 2020

News, Photos, videos and Agent Event!

Hey Chotopians
As always I've got some news for you
As you know we had a st. Patricks party!
Here r some screenshots:
It was an awesome party and anna did a quiz about st.Patricks day
Did u know that on st. patricksday about 5,000,000pins of guiness r consumed? Thats huge.
And I made 2 new cmvs:


The next news are we had the event, hide and seek and it was very funny! Congrats to  mcmanus, he was the winner!
Unfortunately I havent made any screenshots, im sorry :/
And as some of you noticed, we've got a new agent... it's me! So I will try to host an agent event:
We will play Pictionary on Saturday, March 21st, 8PM Chotime. We meet at the Citizen underground!
I hope you're all well!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Rainbow Nyan Cat